Monday, July 04, 2011

I Succumbed...

I'm not exactly a foodie, but I like cooking. I feel good after a well created meal, and of the knowledge that I'm pleasing a few tummies. I know there are a TON of lovely and creative cooking blogs. But after much back and forth on the triteness of this venture, and on the added pressure of maintaining two blogs, I finally succumbed:

http://tribute-to-cooking.blogspot.com/

Please don't feel obligated to visit. But I thought I'd share all the same. And your words of wisdom are always appreciated!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hey Neeru!

Congrats :-)

You know I've been toying with the idea too-should I or shouldn't I??! Let's see.... Maybe I will, someday!!

Neeraja said...

Thanks Anne! You definitely should! I would love to see you start one soon :)